Tuesday, November 15, 2005

And the Mommy Award Goes to....

So Fiona takes another one of those late 2 hour naps (4-6 PM). I was trying to get Sophia down to sleep (she was acting tired but as soon as we hit the bed, she says, "Wheee!" (yes, she actually says this) and practices her standing skills. She likes the falling down part as well.) and I turn over to ask Fiona if we should just read a book and Fiona is snoring. Oh well.

She comes downstairs and I carry her over to Doug. She is thrilled to see her Daddy and he scoops her up. She asks me if she can have a marshmallow. I say ok. I'm a softie after a good nap. We go look at the marshmallows and she wants to hold both the large marshmallow bag and the small one. She then asks, "Can I have one of each?". Still as soft as a marshmallow here, I say yes. She says, "What a mommy I have!"

5 comments:

Lone Star Ma said...

What a Mommy she does have! The joy of restedness and peace in the house...ah!

Lone Star Ma said...

Hey! You got links! Cool! Thanks for including me!

Triana said...

I want one of each! But in my hot cocoa, please. I can tell I'm going to need it!

Lone Star Ma said...

Yeah, it's cold today!!!!

Veloute said...

Wow, it's WARM here. But dark, dark, foreboding, and rainy. I take small in my cocoa and big on my campfire stick, please.

Triana, we will have hot chocolate as many times as you want when you visit. I need to find your schedule again so we can be sure to pick you up!!!! :> OMG is that next week?!?!?