Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tagged

Ok, let's see if I can post something! I have posts started, I swear, but not finished. So look in the next 2 days or so for prior posts. Doug left about 2 PM Friday for a conference in Montreal and he won't be back until Monday at about dinner time. Fun this is not.

Ok, let me do this thing I was tagged for by Ellen Aim!

1) Would you bungee jump?

No, I would not. Not with a box, not with a fox. Not in a house, not with a mouse.

2) If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?

I would travel the world and eat and write about it. Or I would open my own cafe--kid friendly.

3) Your favorite fictional animal?

Totoros.

4) One person who never fails to make you laugh?

One person? Hm. There is more than one, but I'll say Ellen Aim.

5) When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up?

I don't think I knew what I wanted to be. 12 was not a good year for me. I just wanted friends.

6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

It varies. I might nurse Sophia. I might sneak downstairs for tea. I might use the restroom. I might fein sleep in the hopes that others will go back to sleep.

7) Have you ever gone to therapy?

Not yet.

8) If you could have one super power what would it be?

I like the flying super power. Yes, I'll take that, although transporting sounds good, too, and I'd like that this month, actually.

9) Your favorite cartoon character?

Favorite? I guess right now I really like Bob and Weebl.

10) Do you go to church?

No, I do not.

11) What is your best childhood memory?

The best? Hm. I agree, I think it has to be Christmas mornings. I have other good memories, but they are sort of vague. That could be sleep depravation at this point, however.

12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?

No.

13) Do you own a gun?

No.

14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

I think I slapped a boy in nursery school or first grade. I was trying to be playful. Yes, I am totally embarrased by this.

15) Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?

Does junior high choir count? Oh, and some play in elementary school. That's it.

16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Eyes and shoulders.

17) What is your biggest mistake?

Not flossing enough.

18) Say something totally random about yourself.

I am wearing 4 rings.

19) Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?

I've been told I look like Katherine Hepburn, which makes me feel great. I don't really think I do, but that's ok. I'm also a LOT shorter.

20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?

Doug often takes the girls out or entertains them while I take a bath. That's real love. It really comes down to the little things every day that is true romance for me. That sentence doesn't really seem right, but I'm leaving it. I do still remember the huge jasmine plant Doug brought to me at work while we were in Florida.

21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?

Yes, I love to read other peoples' responses, especially if I know them.

1 comment:

reviewer said...

I would not bunji jump either. Just the thought of it makes me feel light headed.