Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Moist

Now there's a great word. Moist. However.









This. This is our purple house that is under contract in Vermont. The one we spent so much time and effort working on.

I think I like the waterfall and the warped floor the best. So the toilet apparently has been leaking. For days. That's about 4 inches of water in the basement there. We have insurance and it's all going to be okay, and hopefully the buyers will still want the house (well, they'll have new floors, etc). But damn. Now? Thanks, life.

7 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Oh crap, I am so sorry you have to go through that!

Veloute said...

Thanks! I am getting it all in perspective now, but yeesh. I guess stuff happens.

alex said...

omg! I'm so sorry, that's terrible. D:

Triana said...

Oh man!! :( Hey, just think, if you were still there your computer would also be toast. So..um...ok, small help.

If only it could have waited another month. :(

Lone Star Ma said...

Crap. I'm sorry.

Emily Brown said...

omg thats sooo not fair!

Ellen Aim said...

Holy crap, that's AWFUL!!

Thank god for insurance!!