Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm in the Twilight Zone

Fiona has been asleep from 11 AM to the present, which is 2:45 PM. I keep peeking at her, and yes, she's breathing. I didn't even encourage nap time. I usually feed her lunch and read her three books and tell her one story before I have to give her strokies so she can fall asleep. She just bundled herself up in the down comforter and curled up on the floor and zonked out. I am guessing 11 AM...I was nursing Sophia and it was quiet. Too quiet. That either means big trouble (or depending on how you look at it, important work or incredible discoveries) or, I guess, sleep.

Two things could happen when she wakes. She will be up wailing and super-pissed (probably will be hungry) or incredibly sweet and super friendly and wanting to be with me. It is possible that she will be extra sweet because she will want to watch show and she knows I am not a big fan of "show". Usually, however, she is sweet just because she is. She is also usually very excited to see Sophia and wants to play with her. Sophia is always excited to see Fiona.

No comments: