Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Turning 33, 4 and Going to Montreal

Last week, I turned 33. Yay. Fiona likes to remind me that next year I'll be *34* and then *35* and counts up to "thirty TEN"! I tell her that number is 40 (40?) and she proceeds to count up to some ungodly number and I try to forget we are talking about my age.

Fiona turns four this Thursday and she tells everyone that we are going to Montreal for her birthday (which is true). We're going to visit the Biodome , stay at a Holiday Inn in Chinatown (which we've been to before and it was a great experience), shop in Chinatown, and hopefully go to a LUSH store for the first time. Hopefully dim sum will be had! We are all really looking forward to it. Montreal has fabulous food.

1 comment:

Lone Star Ma said...

Happy Belated Birthday! And a VERY happy birthday to your Brigid baby! Four! Wow!

Is the biodome like a biosphere? Sounds like a wonderful trip! Have fun!