Saturday, March 21, 2009

Checking In

I'm still here. It's been gorgeous here. Cold, still, naturally, but it's definitely spring. Vermont is a tease about spring, so I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. The next snow. However, the crocuses are coming up! I'll take a picture when they bloom, like I always do. Deer poop is already all over the yard. They're already looking for my tulips! Fuckers.

Guess what? We have lice again. I think it's just Fiona this time (I did find ONE nit in Sophia's hair like last time). I think I even know where she got them, but I'm not going to point fingers. So on this sunny day, I find ourselves at the laundromat because our dryer is still broken.

I'll write more later, but I'm in a Bruce Springsteen mood, so here's a video:

3 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Hey there, thanks for popping in to let us all know you are OK.

Lone Star Ma said...

I am really sorry about the little critters...

Veloute said...

Thanks, SkyDad! :)

LSM, oh me, too! I hope they are gone for good this time.