Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Waving at Fat



I have nothing to say, really. Just wanted an excuse to share a picture of The Adipose from the fourth season of Dr. Who. Creatures of fat! Totally adorable.

Today is in the 50s and rainy. It's definitely time to get the deer deterrent spray (A mixture of rotten egg, chili pepper, and garlic. Mmmmm.) It's been so warm, plants are going to pop out any minute and when I'm not paying attention (my usual state of being), the deer will have their buffet. I'm sitting here with my hair saturated with henna again (meeting girl friends in Vegas makes me want to freshen my hair color and rip the hair out of my legs in case I wear a bathing suit). Not really sure why. It also helps me feel less funky now that I work in a bakery. You get really funky working in a bakery. Nails of dried dough is definitely not a good look.

Oh, and I have to share this from Triana's site. Go see Fashion is Danger there, too. I can't wait for the second season of Flight of the Concords. (The lyrics to this fine song are under "More Info" on the YouTube site--just double click the video to get there).

1 comment:

Triana said...

You so need to see more episodes of the Conchords. They're so you're kind of show!