Saturday, September 06, 2008

Two Things

Sobo and Sophia were taking a walk near our house. Sophia bends down to pick up a leaf. She said, "Oh, a Japanese Maple leaf". She was right. I am not sure where she picked that up...

Fiona and Sophia are helping Doug at the grocery store in the self-checkout line. I, personally, go nowhere near the self-checkout line. A woman is chatting with them as they check out. They get to this sparkling Rose that we get: it's good with food and easy to drink. Fiona says, "Oh, this is that champagne that I like so much!"

3 comments:

Shawn said...

LMBO!!!

Your girls are rays of sunshine!! How can you stand it??

((((Hugs))))

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, too!

Lone Star Ma said...

Hilarious, and what a smart Sophia!

Veloute said...

Shawn~I can barely stand it :) And you are very welcome! You have a beautiful family!

LSM~Sophia is so smart. It's so cool.