INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) What Greg Likes
2) A Blog of a Good Time
3) Wine When Drunk From a Mug
Select five people to tag:
Um. If you read this, please consider yourself tagged.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
1997, eh? Okay. I think that is the year we lived in Charlotte, NC. I was working at The Peaceful Dragon (oh, it's still there!) when they used to have a vegetarian cafe/tea shop there (it looks like they no longer do). I cooked and baked. Doug and I took all the classes they offered. It was great.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
It's sort of a blur. Fiona was 4 and Sophia was 20 months. We took a couple of fun car trips over the summer. It was a rainy summer.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1) scallion pancakes
2) cookies and tea
4) chips and dip
5) cheese and crackers or pretzels
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1) You are My Sunshine
2) Iowa - Dar Williams
3) Human Touch - Rick Springfield
4) On the Turning Away - Pink Floyd
5) All My Loving - the Beatles
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
2) Buy a winter home someplace warm and sunny. Oh. Maybe Bermuda so I can be near Triana.
3) Update our house.
5) Lend or give to those who need it (I'm thinking family and friends here mostly, but I would consider other cases, too. Just a general philantropic choice here.)
Five bad habits:
1) Being totally disorganized.
2) Not writing thank you notes consistently.
3) Spending money frivolously.
4) Not backing up pictures and music on the computer.
5) Being too short and grumpy with the kids.
Five things you like doing:
1) Cooking and baking
3) Talking to friends without interruption
4) Eating out with Doug
Five things you would never wear again:
1) Large earrings
2) Blue eyeshadow/mascara/eyeliner (well, except on Hallowe'en)
3) Aqua Net (again...)
4) High hells (appropriate typo)
5) That colorguard pep rally/it's Friday! outfit. That, and that black polyester concert band dress.
Five favorite toys:
4) Doug's grill
5) Kitchen Aid mixer